Friday, February 28, 2014

I Totally Changed My Mind

When I first looked through the Occasions Catalog I saw the Spiral Flower Die and quickly passed it over.  I thought I didn't need to add to my huge arsenal of anything floral, but I have since changed my mind.  Yup, I reserve the right to change my mind--the Sprial Flower Die is AWESOME.  You could say I am addicted and may need an intervention.  I got my die in an order last month and I have not put it away.  Seriously, it has been sitting with my Big Shot this entire time.  So, I will be sharing lots of stuff in the next few weeks that includes these adorable spiraled flowers.
All SUpplies are from Stampin' Up!

Stamps - Perfect Pennants
Inks - Early Espresso
Paper - Sahara Sand, Blushing Bride, So Saffron, Soft Sky, Pear Pizzaz, and Whisper White
Accessories - Spiral Flower Originals Die, On Film Framelits, Bird Builder Punch, Basic Pearls, Large Pearls, Early Espresso Bakers Twine

2 comments:

  1. Alright, Elizabeth! I,too, had decided I didn't need that die. Now you have me rethinking that decision. The flowers are beautiful, and I love them with the frame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Nice job with the flower!

    ReplyDelete