Wednesday, March 5, 2014

It's Wednesday, Another Day to Kaleidoscope Out My Stuff

Check these scrapbook pages out!  They are 100% traditional pages made with stamps, papers, and accessories.  I really enjoy making hybrid pages or pure digital books, but I was in the mood to go traditional and so I went for it.
My "love" page is 12" x 12" and showcases a picture of my son and his fiance.  The picture was snapped just before sunset and what I love about the photo are the light bubbles.  We got them by luck, but they were the perfect inspiration for the word bubbles.  I totally enjoyed added more and more, bits and pieces, and hearts galore.  Hearts to show my love for my family :0)
Here's another traditional page, but this one is 6" x 6".  For this page I took out some aggression on the DSP with a sanding block.  And you know what?  It's my favorite part of the page.  Well not really, the picture of Nick and Jennifer is truly my favorite.
Visit tomorrow for a couple 3D projects!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely fabulous, Elizabeth! I LOVE all of the fun little collages and the pops of color. And what a beautiful couple.

    ReplyDelete