Sunday, January 11, 2015

Hello Sunshine

We are back!! Our Monday Montage Blog Hop has returned to you today and we're in full force ready to share what we have been crafting lately.  Today I am showing off a cute CUTE card I made with the new Hello You and Crazy For You products.  They are sold in the Occasions Catalog individually or as a bundle in which you can save 15%.
The base of my card is Ivory Naturals which has been embossed with one of the Delicate Designs TIEF.  The tag is a 2" wide strip of Lost Lagoon card stock detailed with the Scallop Tag Topper Punch.  "Hello" is cut from Daffodil Delight to match that I used seam binding in the same color.  For added dimension and cuteness I stamped the word "sunshine" on one of the Wood Embellishments.  A trio of Strawberry Slush flowers ties in the wood banner embellishment.

I am hoping you enjoy the hop and have a totally awesome upcoming week.  Be sure to spend a moment or two being crafty.
From Dara Gloden
To Julie Warnick


6 comments:

  1. SO, so cute! I love this bundle! All of the details on this card are so pretty! Love the shabby bow and the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you left the negative pieces in the hello...so super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Elizabeth! I am so in love with the glitter and the pop outs left in....yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Elizabeth! I'm pretty obsessed with that bundle and I love what you did with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how cheerful! This is a card that make you want to smile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely creation, sunny and bright and creative...love the colors!

    ReplyDelete