Sunday, October 4, 2015

Elegantly Easy

Hello and welcome everyone to our Monday Montage Blog Hop!  I am happy to share my elegantly easy Christmas card made with amazing products from the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog.

First I started with the heavier weight Whisper White card stock for my card base.  Then I added strips of Winter Wonderland Vellum which I adhered with tiny dollops of Fine-Tip Glue placed behind the printed details to hide the adhesive.  For the focal point I heat embossed the "happy Christmas" greeting from the Oh, What Fun stamp set on more Whisper White with gold powder.  The Snowflake Element is embellished with two stars punched from Gold Glimmer Paper and a Basic Pearl.  I love the simple shoestring tie with the Gold Cording Trim.  I am glad Stampin' Up! brought back a thin cord it's so perfect for everything Christmas. 
Click along to Julie's blog for some more happy inspiration!
to julie
from dara



2 comments:

  1. Your card is absolutely stunning...beautiful!! I'm wondering if you would be willing to share what width each of your vellum DSP pieces are?

    ReplyDelete