Friday, December 4, 2015

Tale of Two Tags

The tale of two tags is all about speed.  Speed?  Yes, in this season time flies by and we seem to need every moment to get our list of things to do completed.  So, for these tags I took a piece of Whisper White, Very Vanilla, and Wintertime DSP, stacked one on top of another, and then cut them all at once in my Big Shot using the Lots of Labels Framelits.  Cutting all three is a time saver, not a huge amount, but it counts.  Then to save even more time I designed a tag and then copied myself.  I call that "one design two times."
The first tag I created was the one with the green tree.  I started by cutting the Wintertime DSP Lots of Labels tags into thirds.  I layered the pine bough side onto the Whisper White Lots of Labels tag.  From there I added the strip of Red Glimmer, a Cucumber Crush tree stamped with the Peaceful Pines set, a Real Red greeting, and then a bit of ribbon to finish it off.
For this tag I copied the first, but I flipped the DSP over to use the gold pattern side.  A quick strip of washi tape and I was on my way to a second completed tag.  Again I added a Peaceful Pines tree and used a greeting from the set to give it some panache all stamped with Hello Honey ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment