Sunday, March 6, 2016

Birthdays Birthdays Birthdays

Oh wow, I have lots to share for this month's birthday themed Creation Station Blog Hop.  I just kept making and making more and more with the Birthday Blooms stamp set and the Birthday Bouquet DSP.
This gift bag is made with one sheet of 12" x 12" DSP.  I found the pattern on You Tube.  It's called Fan Bag from Joyce Jones.  I added a handle which gives it a very Eastery look, so make it for any occasion.  
My second project is a birthday card tucked inside a Sketched Dots Tag a Bag.
The bags are the perfect size for a bulky card that you are hand delivering.
The card is based on Vellum Card Stock and if you look close the patterned hearts are sandwiched between the card base and the front Happy Heart TIEF embossed panel.
This next card is a simple and super quick 3" x 3" gift enclosure card with a matching envelope liner.
This card is my favorite, so I saved it for last!  The paper is so sweet and soft.  I love the twine bow.
I cut a piece of It's My Party Bakers Twine and separated the mint from the black--it's that easy.
Thanks for visiting and enjoy your stampin' experience.  I am going to send you over to Sara or back to Cindy, whichever way you are hoppin'.  They are both fabulous stampers and paper crafters!
Sara
Cindy





8 comments:

  1. WOW! So soft and pretty! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, Elizabeth, these projects are just gorgeous! I love the fan bag--I'm going to have to try that myself some time! I also really, really, really (did I say "really"?) love the velum card with the Happy Heart embossing and the little DSP hearts sandwiched behind. That's just awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh m gosh, Liz!!! You always make the prettiest things! I just love all the little details on everything you make--it is just so gorgeous! I especially love how you used the heart punch and the vellum with the embossing! SO clever and the result is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness me …. pandora's box of beautiful creations. I particularly like the Sketched Dots Tag a Bag and Card set and the tag to the bag. Beautiful soft colours and delicate embellishments. Thank you for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! You always have amazing projects to share but the vellum card with the embossed hearts is just the most amazing idea! I love all your attention to detail, you have once again inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved everything you made. I even went to your package page. You are an awesome crafter! When I grow up, I want to be like you. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, WOW, and WOW! I love it all, but that basket is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You made some amazing stuff! That basket is darling! But that vellum card is just awesome!! Totally inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete