Friday, August 4, 2017

#TGIF119 A Color Crush

Welcome to Seeinginkspots and the latest TGIF challenge.
#TGIF119 mixes three warm summery colors for a sassy combo that is super versatile.
These three analogous colors make me smile, I mean Pool Party and Lemon Lime Twist are two of my "go to" colors.  Lately I have been in a watercolor mood, in fact I have used all my sheets of watercolor paper.
A quick Pool Party watercolor wash on a tag made for the perfect base for my Oh So Eclectic flowers and leaves.  I cut the greeting using the Layering Ovals Framelits and then added a few Glitter Enamel Dots to add a bit of shine and prettiness.  I like to combine textures and colors when adding ribbons to tags.  For this one I grabbed 3/8" Metallic Gold Ribbon, Mini Gold Sequin Trim, and Pool Party Bakers Twine.
In the Annual Catalog there are some great Striped Treat Bags that are perfect for lots of little gifts.  I attached my tag to the bag with the Gold Library Clips

1 comment: